By this Agreement, the Buyer of products under the Delfast trademark (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) agrees to purchase the products on the https://delfastbikes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) from the owner of the Site or their representatives (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) under the following conditions:
1. The purchase price and the basic terms of purchase are listed on the Site. The price includes the cost of the goods and their delivery to the seaport in the Buyer’s country.
2. Payment of import duty, taxes and additional fees is carried out by the Buyer independently and can not be forwarded for payment to the Seller. The Buyer must have an import license if it is required by his/her country import regulations. If the Buyer does not have an import license, he/she can find a local brokerage agency to assist with the customs clearance procedure.
3. As a consumer the Buyer has a right to request a refund from the date of placing his/her order until the 14-day period after receiving the purchase. The refund period expires 14 days after the day the Buyer received the item (please see our Return Policy for more information). A refund will only be issued in the period specified above. The notification must be sent to [email protected] with a clear message that you want to use your refund right. You can use the return form in your personal account.
3.1. The Buyer has the right to request a refund within 7 calendar days from the date of order and the Seller will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
3.2. If the refund is requested after 7 calendar days from the date of order before the shipping date, the Seller returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees in the amount of 10% of purchased goods cost.
3.3. If the Buyer requests a refund after the shipping date and within 14 days after receiving the goods, the Seller returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of payment made minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
3.4. Products manufactured according to your individual specifications or products which have been made personalized for you are excluded from the right of refund.
3.5. The Buyer must pay the full shipping costs of returning the product (please see our Return Policy for more information).
4. Products ordered by the Buyer on the Site are shipped once the full product price payment has been received by the Seller. Any changes to the above mentioned conditions are recorded in writing and come into effect only after the Buyer and the Seller have signed this document.
5. When the products are received by the Buyer, the Seller has the primary right to purchase these products at the cost of the actual verified costs incurred by the Buyer for the purchase thereof.
6. In all that is not provided for in this Agreement, the Seller and the Buyer shall be guided by the legislation of the European Union and/or the United States.
7. The warranty period begins with the delivery of the bike to the customer.
7.1. This warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
7.2. The warranty period is 24 months for the battery and 12 months for some other components (for more details see “limited warranty”)
7.3 If the end customer is a commercial user (e.g. rental companies, courier services), the warranty period is ½ the consumer warranty from the delivery date to the commercial end-user.
Effective Date: September 4, 2019
(Please go to “Past User Agreement” for see the previous version)
Also see our Return Policy