By this Agreement, the Buyer of products under the Delfast trademark (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) agrees to purchase the products on the https://delfastbikes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) from the owner of the Site or their representatives (hereinafter referred to as the Company) under the following conditions:
1. The purchase price and the basic terms of purchase are listed on the Site. The price includes the cost of the goods and their delivery to the seaport in the Buyer’s country. The price is subject to change without notice.
2. Payment of import duty, taxes and additional fees will need to be carried out by the Buyer independently and cannot be forwarded for payment to the Company. The Buyer must have an import license if it is required by his/her country import regulations. If the Buyer does not have an import license, he/she can find a local brokerage agency to assist with the customs clearance procedure.
3. As a consumer the Buyer has a right to request a refund from the date of placing his/her order until the 14-day period after receiving the purchase. The refund period expires 14 days after the day the Buyer received the item (please see our Refund Policy for more information). A refund will only be issued in the period specified above. The notification must be sent to [email protected] with a clear message that you want to use your refund right. You can use the return form in your personal account.
3.1. The Buyer has the right to request a refund within 7 calendar days from the date of order and the Company will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
3.2. If the refund is requested after 7 calendar days from the date of order before the shipping date, the Company will return the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees in the amount of 10% of the purchased goods cost.
3.3. If the Buyer requests a refund after the shipping date and within 14 days after receiving the goods, the Company will return the money to the Buyer in the amount of payment made, minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
3.4. The Buyer must pay the full shipping costs of returning the product (please see our Refund Policy for more information).
3.5. Products manufactured according to the Buyer’s individual specifications, or products which have been made personally for you, are excluded from the right of a refund.
3.6 By paying for the order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees to the terms set forth in this document. At the end of the 7-day period from the moment of payment (which is considered confirmation of the order and agreement with the stated conditions) the terms and conditions specified in this document are not subject to change. Before the Company sends final goods to the Buyer, the Buyer must confirm their intention to receive the goods at the destination. If the Buyer does not receive the goods within 7 days from the scheduled date of delivery, the Company will charge a penalty of 10% of the total order amount as well as the cost of return delivery, to the Buyer. Re-delivery of the same goods will be possible only if the Buyer pays the new cost of delivery and initial return delivery.
4. Products ordered by the Buyer on the Site are shipped once the full product price payment has been received by the Company. Any changes to the above-mentioned conditions are recorded in writing and come into effect only after the Buyer and the Company have signed this document.
5. When the products are received by the Buyer, the Company has the primary right to purchase these products at the cost of the actual verified costs incurred by the Buyer for the purchase thereof.
6. The Company reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in the Company's sole judgment, appear to be suspicious.
7. This Agreement and any separate agreements whereby the Buyer purchases the Company's products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States. In all that is not provided for in this Agreement, the Company and the Buyer shall be guided by the legislation of the European Union and/or the United States.
8. The warranty period begins once the bike has been received by the Buyer.
8.1. The Delfast lifetime warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable. The warranty does not apply to rental or commercial use of the product, stunt riding or competitive events or training for such activities or events, riding with more than one person.
8.2. The warranty period is lifetime for bike frame and 24 months for select components (for more details see DELFAST lifetime warranty).
9.If the Company launches any sales or promotions after the Buyer’s initial purchase (made a full or partial prepayment), that Buyer is not entitled to claim a revision of the purchase price, compensation or any other types of material remuneration.
10. If in the Company's sole judgment Buyer fails, or the Company suspects that Buyer has failed, to complies with any term or provision of these Agreement, the Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and the Buyer will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
Effective Date: August 18, 2022
(Please go to Past User Agreement for see the previous version)
Also, see our Return Policy
Also, see our Lifetime Warranty